Monday, July 28, 2014

Patrick's Bakery & Cafe





Patrick's Bakery & Cafe fas a few locations, I went to the one in Richfield (close to southdale mall on 66th) and picked up a few Macarons. I have had them many times, because Patrick's was one of the places I found after returning from Paris that had them. 



I got pistachio, caramel, and chocolate. These are BIG macaroons. Big. They are also 2$ each, which is pricey for a parisian pastry, but then again they are bigger than most, which in my opinion I do not like, because it really is a lot for one (they are good to split). They also have raspberry, and sometimes a lemon.



The pistachio ones are always a mystery to me, some are filled with a pistachio cream, but this one had a chocolate center (surprisingly delicious!). The caramel and chocolate were okay, nothing really special I can point out about them, they were simply okay.

I give Patricks 3 out of 5 macarons. 

Go out and give them a try for yourself! 

Here is a link to their website: http://patricksbakerycafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment